MOHAMAD KHAIR OJJEH
Gastroenterologist and Hepatologist
||Arabic, English, French
||MD, MBChB, D.I.S, D.U
||Gastroenterologist and Hepatologist
- MD General Medicine, DAMASCUS UNIVERSITY – SYRIA 1985
- MBChB Gastroenterology, NICE UNIVERSITY – FRANCE 1989
- MAJOR : D.I.S. IN HEPATIC-GASTROENTEROLOGY
- MINOR : D.U. DIGESTIVE ENDOSCOPY THERAPEUTIC AND DIAGNOSTIC
- Member of Arab Board Committee – Internal Medicine 2010- 2014
- Member of Examination Committee of Arab Board of Gastroenterology. 2010 – 2014
- Member of Syrian Gastroenterology Society
- Gastroenterology Consultant in Ministry of Health – Syria.
- Emirates Society of Gastroenterology
- Vast working experience as a Gastroenterologist and Hepatologist.
- Therapeutic and diagnostic endoscopy experience for more than 26YEARS
- Consultant in Gastroenterology 1992- 2013, Private Practice (Private Clinic), Damascus, Syria
- Consultant in Gastroenterology 1992- 2013, SHAMIE Hospital, Damascus, Syria.
- Gastroenterologist & Hepatologist Specialist. May 24, 2013 till November 1, 2014, Arab Spatiality Doctors Medical Center Sharjah, UAE.
- Gastroenterologist & Hepatologist June 1, 2016 till current, Medcare Hospital. Dubai UAE
- Medical Director, Hannover Medical Center, Dubai, UAE.
- Gastroenterologist & Hepatologist August 214 till, December 2016 Part Time, Lifeline hospital. Dubai UAE
- Gastroenterologist & Hepatologist Sept.2014 till Sept. 2015, Part Time Visiting Doctor, Saudi German Hospital.
- Gastroenterologist & Hepatologist October 2015 till June 2016, Part Time Visiting Doctor, Al Zahra Hospital; DUBAI.UAE
- Thorough Course in Ultrasound Imaging – France. Session Place: University Hospital in Nice City- France.